In honor of National Grilled Cheese Month, I’m posting a different grilled cheese sandwich every single day through the month of April. You’re welcome.
Well, I’m sorry to say…we’ve got another winner on our hands.
This lovely grilled cheese brings together some of my very favorite flavors. The creamy brie is like cheese-flavored butter, and the balance of sweet apricot preserves and salty ham is flawless.
For general grilled cheese tips, visit the inaugural grilled cheese sandwich post.
|Ham, Brie and Apricot Jam Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
- 2 slices white bread
- Brie, thinly sliced, rind removed
- Apricot jam
- 2 slices ham
- Top each slice of bread with cheese.
- Add the ham and apricot jam.
- Close it up, and butter the outsides of the bread.
- Griddle on medium-high heat until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.