In honor of National Grilled Cheese Month, I’m posting a different grilled cheese sandwich every single day through the month of April. You’re welcome.
I love a classic steakhouse dinner – a cool, crispy wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, followed by a medium-rare steak and a side of creamed spinach. Oh! And a bread basket that’s never empty longer than a minute before it’s auto-magically refilled.
This sandwich has all your favorite steakhouse flavors, but you can make it at home and it doesn’t cost 8 million dollars. It’s VERY blue-cheesy, and it probably could use more beef and less cheese for more balanced flavor. It’s also very messy. And tasty.
|Roast Beef and Blue Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Pinch of ground thyme
- Pinch of cayenne
- Sliced roast beef
- Baby spinach
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese, thyme, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on 2 slices of bread.
- Top one slice of bread with roast beef and the other with spinach.
- Close it up and butter the outsides of the bread.
- Griddle on high heat until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.